Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tarot Readings at WHC2012 in Salt Lake City, UT - 3/29-4/1

Here is my schedule for WHC2012 in Salt Lake City. I don't have the individual readings schedule yet, but this is the basic overview of how to find me, and the times I will have available for sign-up on Tarot Readings. The readings are $25 for up to 30 minutes, This is a special all-inclusive price for conventions only--and anyone that pays in advance when they set up their reading time with me via paypal gets a $5 discount. I take credit cards on-site too. Past clients get a $5 discount as well. Email me with your preferred time and I'll get back to you with a confirmation within 24 hours.

THURSDAY:


Evening arrival.
**possibly available in evening for Tarot/Medium Readings

FRIDAY

**1-4pm available for Tarot/Medium Readings



8:00 PM
Mass Autograph Signing

Books & Goodies I will have on-hand:
1. BARFODDER: Poetry Written in Dark Bars & Questionable Cafes (Cemetery Dance)
2. THE HAUNTED MANSION PROJECT: YEAR ONE (Damnation Books - *New Release!).
3. A limited number of the 2011 reader cards featuring the cover of the June, 2012 release of THE FOUR ELEMENTS by Linda Addison, Rain Graves, Charlee Jacob, and Marge Simon
4. Sign-up info for the Haunted Mansion Retreat 2012 - September 27-30

9:00 PM
Mass Autograph Signing, cont.

-Damnation Books Party - Come celebrate the release of the Haunted Mansion Project: Year One, presented by Rain Graves & Edited by Eunice Magill with many of the other contributors.

SATURDAY
**1pm-2pm available for Tarot/Medium Readings

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your time schedule with us through this post. In future also, you can again make a blog of your time schedule so that everyone is aware about your timing schedule.

    ReplyDelete