Thursday, June 27, 2013

Historic & Happy California...Yes, I *do* Perform Same Sex Marriages!

In case you haven't heard, The Supreme Court has now ruled on the Gay Marriage issue, and California may now resume these happy occasions. I support LGBT Marriage, and Equal Marriage Rights. I voted against Prop 8, and have donated personally to the cause. I've gotten a few questions from folks via email and voicemail asking if I perform Same Sex Marriages, and the answer is yes, I do. Whether you are non-denominational, or very devout in your chosen path, I am legally (and spiritually) able to perform your marriage in California, in whatever type of ceremony you prefer. Feel free to inquire via email with questions. Happy Pride Weekend, San Francisco. The Goddess knows love above all else, and love between two souls can span lifetimes, reincarnations, karma, and beyond. Love in its purist form is her message. So it must be my message, and your message to give and receive. LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment